Nifert is an organic fertilizer of 11% nitrogen, 80% organic matter and amino acids of animal origin, suitable for use in organic farming.
Total nitrogen (N) 11.33% w/w
Organic nitrogen (N) 11.07% w/w
Organic substance 80.24% w/w
Organic carbon (C) 41.12% w/w
Total amino acids 71.81% w/w
- Foliar application (doses expressed in gr/acre of dissolving 400 liters of water for outdoor cultivation and 600 liters of water for tree crops):
-Citrus fruits: Applications before flowering, fruiting, fruit development and ripening: 150-200 gr.
– Cereals: Applications to the twin: 60-150 gr.
– Vine, Apple, Pear, Peach, Olive, Apricot: Applications before flowering, fruiting, fruit development and ripening: 60-120 gr.
– Industrial crops: 50-90 gr
-Chrysanthemum, Gerbera, Gladiola, Rose, Carnation: Applications every 10-15 days during growth: 60-100 gr.
– Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Pumpkin, Salad (Lettuce): Every 10-15 days after transplanting:
-Outdoors: 150-200 gr.
-Greenhouse: 60-100 gr.
– Strawberry: Every 10-15 days after transplanting: 100-150 gr.
– Plum: Applications before flowering, fruiting, fruit development and ripening: 30-60gr.
- Water lubrication (doses expressed in gr/acre):
-Citrus fruits: 1.2-1.5 kg/acre
Trees: 1,2-1,5 kg/acre
-Olives: 800 gr-1 kg/acre
NIFERT 30 increases the absorption of many substances through the leaves. This means that it should neither be mixed nor applied (for at least 7 days thereafter) with highly alkaline reaction products, insecticidal oils, dodine, fosetyl aluminum, polysulfides, triforine, sulfuric preparations and non-selective herbicides.
We can have combinations of NIFERT 30 with copper and sulfur formulations at higher doses of 30 gr/acre only in tomatoes, artichokes and olives. In any case, before mixing, it is advisable to consult your agronomist and do a small test first in a small container.
NIFERT 30 can be mixed with most foliar fertilizers and fertilizers for drip irrigation.