Contains 40 lt
1. Place the blocks in bright and shaded place, preferably in a well-lit warehouse, on the balcony, but in a protected part of the rain – sun garden to avoid moisture etc.
2. Make sure the large side that has holes is facing down or is stepping on a wooden frame or other basis, if it is placed on the ground.
3. When the block is white enough it is ready to give mushrooms. In order to become even more white (if not) it should be kept in room temperature for 3-5 days.
4. When the block is ready to give mushrooms the place it is kept should have the following conditions: air temperature 8-22 degrees and 70-90 % humidity.
5. In 7-10 days agglomerates of mushroom are shown, growing every day. In 2-4 days, depending on temperatures, they are ready to cut . You can cut every day and if the weather is wet and cold, spray them with water. Depending on the dryness of the atmosphere you can repeat sprays 4-5 times during the hot hours.
6. Gather mushrooms by pulling sideways from where the sprout is located when they reach a size greater than 5 cm.
7. When you gather all the mushrooms that will appear for the first time, flush the block with water and wait for 10 to 15 days until the appearance of the second wave of production.
After 1 to 1.5 month the block is no longer productive, however it can be an excellent compost for your garden.