Carbotecnia Fe contains 5% iron and is complexed with low molecular weight carboxylic acid. This specific agent contributes to the immediate absorption and absorption of iron by correcting and/or preventing its nutrients.
- Corrects and avoids problems caused by iron deficiencies such as:
- Decrease in plant production and development.
- Defoliation, small fruits, premature ripening.
- Decrease in chlorophyll levels.
- Maintains its stability over a wide pH range.
- Immediate absorption and involvement of Fe in the various physiological processes of the plant.
- High efficiency and quality of the product produced
Iron (Fe) 5% w/w
Foliar application: 200-400cc/100 Lt
Drip irrigation: 500-800 cc/acre
Do not combine with copper, sulfur and calcium. Apply during the afternoon.